Welcome to Eye Doctors of Arizona Your Phoenix Ophthalmologists
We're delighted to welcome you to the official website Eye Doctors of Arizona. Our two ophthalmologists in Phoenix, Arizona, Dr. Warren H. Heller and Dr. Matthew Heller, serve the widest possible range of eye care needs for patients of all ages. Your entire family will come to rely on our Phoenix eye doctors for everything from routine eye care and vision correction to the most advanced medical and surgical techniques. We do it all, and we do it with the care and professionalism you expect and deserve.
A Winning Team of Phoenix Ophthalmologists
Experience, training and skill make an unbeatable combination, and our Phoenix ophthalmologists are ready to apply the full weight of their expertise toward your ocular health and wellness. Dr. Warren H. Heller has enjoyed a distinguished career as a specialist in diabetic retinopathy, iritis, conjunctivitis, cataracts, eye injuries and other eye conditions -- and even so, he is continually expanding his knowledge through continuing education to serve the Phoenix community with the finest eye care possible. His son and fellow ophthalmologist Dr. Matthew A. Heller is a past recipient of the Patrick Murray Academic Achievement Award from the American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
A Wide Range of Services from Our Eye Doctors
Ophthalmology goes beyond optometry. In addition to providing the full range of standard optometry services such as eye exams and basic treatments, our eye doctors in Phoenix can treat medical conditions and perform surgical procedures that optometrists can't. Count on our Phoenix ophthalmologists for:
- Comprehensive eye exams to check your eye health, eye function and visual acuity, from pediatric exams to senior eye exams
- Contact lens exams to make sure you get the ideal contacts for your particular needs
- Corneal and refractive exams to check for a corneal tissue abnormality known as keratoconus
- A wide range of eyeglasses, sunglasses and contact lenses, including hard-to-fit contacts for conditions such as presbyopia, dry eye and keratoconus
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, macular degeneration, iris, conjunctivitis, diabetic retinopathy and acute eye injuries
- Advanced laser eye surgery to treat eye disorders and diseases, including cataract removal and intraocular lens replacement
- LASIK vision correction surgery to enable clear eyesight without eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Sports vision therapy, a series of specialized exercises which can help you train your eyes for optimal performance in your chosen athletic endeavor
Come and Meet Our Eye Doctors in Phoenix
Even with our skills, services and credentials, it's still important that you feel good about our Phoenix eye doctors and clinic before you entrust your eye and your loved ones' eyes to our care. We invite you to come visit our facility and meet our caring professionals in person. Better yet, experience our manner of care first-hand by scheduling a routine eye exam. Call either of our Phoenix locations to learn more about us and schedule an appointment!