Welcome to Eye Doctors of Arizona Your Phoenix Ophthalmologists
We're delighted to welcome you to the official website Eye Doctors of Arizona. Our ophthalmologists in Phoenix, Arizona, Dr. Warren H. Heller, Dr. Matthew Heller, and Dr. Benjamin Heller serve the widest possible range of eye care needs for patients of all ages. Your entire family will come to rely on our Phoenix eye doctors for everything from routine eye care to the most advanced medical and surgical techniques for cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, and laser vision correction. We do it all, and we do it with the care and professionalism you expect and deserve.
A Winning Team of Phoenix Ophthalmologists and Optometrists
Experience, training and skill make an unbeatable combination, and our Phoenix ophthalmologists and optometrists are ready to apply the full weight of their expertise toward your ocular health and wellness. Dr. Warren H. Heller has enjoyed a distinguished career as a comprehensive eye care specialist and has performed over 30,000 cataract surgeries. He is continually expanding his knowledge through continuing education to serve the Phoenix community with the finest eye care possible. His sons and fellow ophthalmologists Dr. Matthew A. Heller DO and Dr. Benjamin Heller DO joined him in practice and strive to continue excellence in eye care here in the greater Phoenix area. We have welcomed Dr. Christopher J. Johnson OD to our team in 2019 and he is an integral part of the care we provide.
A Wide Range of Services from Our Eye Doctors
At Eye Doctors of Arizona we provide a full range of standard eye care services such as eye exams, medical treatments, as well as advanced surgical care. Our eye doctors conveniently, located in 3 Phoenix locations can treat medical conditions and perform surgical procedures for almost any ocular condition. Count on our Phoenix ophthalmologist and optometrist care team for:
- Comprehensive eye exams to check your eye health, eye function and visual acuity, from pediatric exams to senior eye exams
- Contact lens exams to make sure you get the ideal contacts for your particular needs
- Corneal and refractive exams to check for a corneal tissue abnormality known as keratoconus
- A wide range of eyeglasses, sunglasses and contact lenses, including hard-to-fit contacts for conditions such as presbyopia, dry eye and keratoconus
- Diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, macular degeneration, iris, conjunctivitis, diabetic retinopathy and acute eye injuries
- Advanced laser eye surgery to treat eye disorders and diseases, including cataract removal and intraocular lens replacement
- LASIK and PRK laser vision correction surgeries to enable clear eyesight without eyeglasses or contact lenses
Come and Meet Our Eye Doctors in Phoenix
Even with our skills, services and credentials, it's still important that you feel good about our Phoenix eye doctors and clinic before you entrust your eye and your loved ones' eyes to our care. We invite you to come visit our facility and meet our caring professionals in person. Better yet, experience our manner of care first-hand by scheduling a routine eye exam. Call either of our Phoenix locations to learn more about us and schedule an appointment!