EVO ICL has a unique advantage over traditional LASIK surgery. It is suitable for patients with specific conditions like high refractive errors, thin corneas, or presbyopia. EVO ICL is a technology that may be an option for people who were previously told they were not a candidate for LASIK.
- Why Choose EVO ICL for Your Vision Correction?
- Sharper, clearer vision: ICL has superior optical quality and long-term stability compared to glasses or LASIK.
- Freedom from glasses: Convenience and improved quality of life is gained by eliminating dependence on glasses or contact lenses.
- Minimal downtime: ICL surgery is a minimally invasive procedure and has a quick recovery time. People typically drive the next day.
- Experienced surgeons: Our surgeons at Eye Doctors of Arizona are knowledgable and experienced in performing EVO ICL surgery.
- Reversibility: Unlike LASIK where cornea tissue is removed, ICL is reversible leaving the eye in its natural state if ever removed.
- The EVO ICL Procedure: ICL implantation is a short procedure performed in under ten minutes per eye. Expect to have a preoperative consultation lasting around 30 minutes and a surgical date in which you are in the procedure center for approximately 90 minutes from check-in to departure.
- Schedule Your Consultation: We encourage you to discuss whether EVO ICL is the right solution for their vision needs. Call us at 602-257-8280 to schedule today!